There is current general concern relating to residues, meat quality, and the possible apparition of cross-resistance to products used in human medicine. These worries have led to recent legislation aimed at reducing the use of antibiotics in animal nutrition, either as prophylactic medication or as growth promoters.
The trend today is towards total prohibition in the future. New alternative products that replace the function of antibiotics used in animal nutrition will have to be innocuous when consumed by humans and beneficial for animal growth. If, in addition, they are of natural origin, we will be able to achieve more profitable and ecological animal production.
BIOCITRO properties help to the animals to improve nutritional efficiency and the profitability. Then, you can see better natural immune response and quality of productions (Meat, milk, eggs,...), with the fundamental advantage of being of natural origin and always in harmony with Nature.
Extract from four types of organic cultures Citrus fruits:
• Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)
• Tangerine (Citrus reticulata blanco)
• Bergamot (Citrus aurantium ss. bergamia)
• Sweet orange (Citrus sinensis)
Main compounds of the Citrus Biomass are:
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) with higher level of Bio-availability, linked to Citrus Bioflavonoids (Naringin, Hesperidin, Quercetin, Rutin) and Organic acids, on Inert carrier.
Manufactured by QUINABRA (Química Natural Brasileira. Ltda.) under strict quality controls as G.M.P. standard, in all process: raw material, manufacturing and storage.
1. Biocitro is from Natural Origin, Organic, non toxic and non corrosive. Ecological and 100% Biodegradable. It is free of undesirable substances.
2. Biocitro is very stable at light, pH alterations, high temperatures (till 120ºC.) and it maintains its efficacy in the presence of organic material.
3. Biocitro has no usage restrictions, no withdrawal period, and can be administered to animals up until slaughter.
4. Biocitro is compatible with all usual feed compounds. It's synergistic with acidifiers.
5. Biocitro improves feed intake, the animals have better profitability.
6. Biocitro contain the Bioflavonoids and the Vitamin C from the Citrus fruits who contribute as molecular antioxidants to protect the natural immune response and to reduce the stress effect.
7. There is a method of analysis to determinate Biocitro concentration in premixes and feed.
Biocitro is a useful technical product for application in specific animal nutrition formulae, alone or in combination with other products, and in this respect, because of its special synergism, its combination with organic acids (fumaric, citric, lactic, formic, propionic, etc.) is worthy of note, particularly on young animals.
Biocitro is suitable for use in all animal species.
There are several efficacy trials available for who is interested, ask us for it.
Below you can find detailed information of each target species . Only you need to click on the desired species.
Concentrated powder presentation for premix inclusion, It is intended to use in feed for all animal species.
Packing of 20 kg.
Concentrated liquid presentation of Biocitro.
Packing of 230 kg.
20 % excipiented Biocitro Powder, to use in feed of all animal species.
Bags of 20 kg.
Biocitro powder plus organic acids: Lactic, Citric and Fumaric on mineral carrier, to use in feed of all poultry species. Recommended to control E. Coli, Salmonella and Clostridium.
Bags of 20 kg.
Excipiented Biocitro Liquid stabilized on organic acids to use in animal drinking water systems.
Plastic Bottles of 1, 5, 25 and 200 Litres.